Sign in to follow this  
Qie Niangao

Zindra Alliance group notice? User Group meeting today?

Is there an Adult Content User Group meeting today, as there should be according to the calendar? (the wiki's perpetual "TBD" notwithstanding)

The reason I was reminded of this was that, logging in through Firestorm, I had one of those nagging Group Notice toasty things from Zindra Alliance, with an attached notecard about a submission for the User Group meeting today. Being Firestorm, it wouldn't save nor open the attachment when I clicked on it, just grey it out so I couldn't do anything else with it. So I opened the group profile and looked at Notices, but there was nothing to be seen. Carefully not dismissing the toast, I relogged in Linden V3, but the toasty was nowhere to be found (which may be normal for group notices?) and still nothing in the Group Notice list.

So, was this group notice just a figment of Firestorm's imagination?

Or... is there some way a group notice can be made to completely disappear? (That may be handy, actually, but I can't see a way to make that happen in groups I own.)

If the note was from ZA, it must have been a ghost from the past as we have not sent any group messages about the AUCG meetings for over a year. I am not even sure these meetings are even held any more...

Thanks, Gavin.  Yeah, I can confirm that at least the meeting didn't occur this Monday, and that the notice was indeed a ghost -- from over a year ago: the one containing the "Memo to LL re how they can support adult content events" -- because I got it again just now, when I again logged in with Firestorm. I guess that's what I get for not doing a clean install.

Sorry for the confusion.