I need help with vendors

TransPleasure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i've not come across mosystem vendors so can't help with that but i can point you in the direction of a couple of good multi item vendor brands i use which you might find easier to get on with if you don't want anything too fancy

Bright Univendors are one one prim each and incredibly easy to set up
AbVendor really cheap for what it does one prim and keeps a record of last 20 purchases has gifting and split pay options 

Actually, I started with AB, very simple to configure, does exactly what I need, veeery cheap, the creator tried to help me but I stopped asking him more cause there was a flaw on images. I couldnt place the product texture exactly as it should be. Was showing a bit distorted. And that was the only reason I abandoned it.

As for Bright, I never used them but I see they dont support buy as gift option :( I really need that

Thank you anyway for your response and help!

Hmm whats the problem with calling the original creator aka the person you bought it from ? Also the marketplace reviews on this product say that the creator is very helpful.. So why not calling him ?? I'm sure he will help you.. and who is a better help than the original creator ? :)

TransPleasure wrote:

Obviously I cant find her,

You don't have to find her, you can just use IM.

Right click on the object, you'll find the creator is MO NOEL

You'll also find in the notecard titled QUICK START GUIDE

"If you have any questions, please contact Mo Noel"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.