whats the most realistic looking skins for under 1000L

RoidStroke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

If it helps with things - no one really looks much at male avatars anyways so you are on the right track for not wanting to invest a lot of money.

I must state differently... I definately take notice in admiration of male avatars when  they "do" take the time to be creative, appealing, or sexy... and as Drake mentioned...Im one that loves to take my babe shopping... lol :matte-motes-inlove: 

I forgot, please, please edit your shape so you don't look like an ice cream cone. A realisting male shape is more straight up and down, not maxed out at the shoulders and near minimum at the waist..as I said, that makes you look like an ice cream cone with your head as the cherry on top.

Most realistic looking skins under 1000L was the question? Well RUBY Skins (that would be my store) sells all our skin/shape combos for L$800 and carries a balanced inventory of men's and ladies skins, unique in they are all ages young to old fully textured head to toe each one unique again and realistic (truely realistic) not only the skin but shape as well.

Just a couple of examples

Ruby Skins - Bronze Matthew.png

Ruby Skins - Uncle Dom.png

Carmella Ruby

Ruby, I just checked out your shop and I've gotta say... I'm impressed.  Your store is the only one I've seen so far that has actual realistic skins.  By that I mean that not every skin and shape is that of a Greek God with a freakin' giant 6 pack you could grate cheese with.  That's awesome.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on that Joshua skin, although I'll probably use my own shape with it.  The demo comes with hair though, does the full version also have a bald option?  I'm planning on using it for an Avatar that isn't *quite* as old as the default Joshua shape and hair, but is closer to 30 years of age or so, so I'd want to use hair with a little less grey.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore a skin from Nikita Fride for a long time that was pretty unique--there is some urban punk/goth influence in some of them (some are more normal). It looks like some are on sale in your price range.

I wore a Damiani skin for awhile, then they changed names to LaVie and they don't seem bad. I'm not sure if they're slightly out of your price range or not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.