Help - Bought Mainland Region but now need to Transfer Ownership of estate to me

Malestorm1488303118

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Malestorm wrote:

Hi - 

I just bought a mainland full estate.     After the purchase, the parcel for the full region shows me as the owner.    But.. when I look at the Region / Estate informatoin, it show the estate owner as noone.       How do I transfer this into my name so that I can get estate powers?

Many thanks

With mainland regions, you can not get estate powers. Linden Lab is the estate owner for all mainland regions, and they will not give their estate ownership up. You should have checked this out before buying the region, and checked out the difference between mainland land and estate land. Sorry that this comes as a surprise to you.

I think I know the one you bought too, and you paid about 526 USD for it. You can not have estate ownership rights, you can not raise or lower the land by more than 4 metres when you terraform, and you own only the land. When you sell off a parcel, your mainland holdings in land is reduced and the new owner really owns the parcel - not you any more. Welcome to the Mainland - now you know why tier is cheaper there than on the estate sims, because you get what you pay for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.