The Cloud - a free, moderated Sandbox for all!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the launch of 'The Cloud' - designed to be a safe, grief-free building and development area which is completely free to use.  All we ask is that you join our group in order to be able to rez objects.

What is 'The Cloud'?

Put quite simply, its a sandbox.  But it's no ordinary sandbox - it's a moderated and supervised sandbox!  Have you ever tried to build something in the normal sandboxes?  I bet you'll have had more than one incident with another user who's caused you a problem of some kind.  I know I have!  And I got tired of it.

When you're at The Cloud, you're able to build in a peaceful, fast space with all the prims you need in order to build the item of your dreams.  The Cloud occupies a dedicated full prim sim and is a completely safe and protected environment to build, chat and make new friends.

But how is it different?

Well, should someone be disrupting you, or generally making a nuisance of themselves, you have the option to contact a member of Cloud staff who can assist you in dealing with the offender.  It really is that simple.  You can then get back to what you were doing - in total peace!

Sounds great - what does it cost?

Nothing.  Zilch. Nada. The Cloud is totally free.  It's funded by myself, as a gift to the SL community.  It's there to use if you want to do so, and no-one will ever ask you to pay anything to do just that.  However, there is a donations meter located in the main welcome area, should you wish to voluntarily donate something towards my operating costs - after all full prim sims don't come cheap y'know! ;)

Are there any limitations or restrictions?

Not really - although we do require you to join the group before you can build on our sim.  Other than that, the only other thing worth noting is that the sim will automatically return your items after four hours.  This ensures that the sim remains tidy and clear for others to use, whilst giving you ample time to work on and save your builds!

Come visit us today!

Simply click the link below to visit Slovakia - our dedicated sim, and unleash your creative side today!

The Cloud - Slovakia

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!

Zade Blaisdale, Owner - The Cloud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.