Roman Godde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Erin is depicted as 25 years old in SL. No longer a kid but old age is not setting in yet.

As we know, by the crepid old age 26, the body starts falling apart and we start thinking about our mortality.She is not there yet. My avatar would be a little urked if I made her into someone my age of late 30's.

BUT for SL age - she is about to turn 4 years in game. My gyod has it been so long?

Most of the human avatars I have seen would probably be guessed at mid to late 20's.

Where did you end up getting your skin from, Jo?  So far all I've found for skins that look more like normal people is RUBY's skin shop, which is cool, but if there's another shop too I'd like to know all my options.

I've seen them go as young as 1 year old with their bodies being mostly prims. However I've also seem them as old as 100 with snow white hair and so forth. It really just depends on how they want to play out their avatars and the experiances they want in SL.

I got my skin from Tricksies Fifties;

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//128/66/38

Lots of nice skins for men and women, mosty elderly, cheap and all come with full avatars, props, etc.

Although to be fair, the skin I bought has a rather dull and basic body, just the face is good.

But I never get my clothes off, so I don't really mind.

Most human avs seem to hover between 25-30ish. I've met some who've told me they are much older in real life and some who told me they are teens (younger.)

I see a fair amount of child avatars, a few teen avatars (so far I've only met ones played by older RL operators) and very few elderly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.