Live to Surf? Surf to Live? Live at a SURF SIM! (Only $8.10 USD/week)

Kantbe Thursday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

T'ai , a gorgeous new tropical sim brought to you by the creators of Ch'i, the location of the first surfing competition in Second Life®. All parcels with an unblock able view and access to surfing waves.

Tai Tree House

Most parcels are a generous 4096 square metres (64 metre sided square) and support 1000 prims. It is 1999 L$ per week.

There is also one smaller parcel available that might be a better fit for your needs.  It is a 2048 square metre parcel that supports 529 prims for 999L$ per week.

Each parcel comes pre-landscaped with beautiful trees and stylish homes.  If you would like any adjustments to the landscape or to place your own home contact one of us to set it up. An optional, no cost Damani MediaViewer deLuxe is available to be placed in your home. This is normally a 995L$ value on the MarketPlace.

You will be able to Set your Home location here
You will also be able to set your own music and video.
You can rez in Sky Space
You can control security for you land

Tai Living

The facilities on T'ai include surfing, the SharkBite beachwear store and a public beach with picnicking facilities, a hot spa, and a clubhouse available for use by residents (you'll need to provide your own food and beverage).

Tai Sunset Looking back from Chi

You are also welcome to spend time on the resort Zen island Ch'i right next door to the east. All facilities on Ch'i are free to use as well.

If you haven't tried Surfing in SL contact Sally or Kantbe for some information.

For further information or to arrange your lease please contact Sally LaSalle or Kantbe Thursday (tweet @kantbethursday , kantbethursday at gmail dot com)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tai/214/128/34

I live in FL,I surf a lot and just had 3 friends over as there are some waves today and we went out before work.I sat down here and saw that post title and open the video,at the end when you got deep on that front side you had 4 people all screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhh" as it dumped over you and every one in the living room was watching on the TVs net view...GREAT MOVIE !!! 

thumbs up for real great sim!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.