HELP only just found out the land i rented has been deleted and lost my items how do i get them back

daika Andel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My land has been deleted yet i never got a notecard to say when and only after been off line for 2 days ( it was my boy's brthday ) i  tried contacting a couple of the agents to find out what was happening only to be told by other residents what has happened, so can you please tell me how to get my items back as i certainly have not abandoned anything i also have 20 days left on my rent could i get that back?? thank you. Daika Andel

1 answer to this question

Daika,

If the previous Region Owner has defaulted on his payments to Linden Lab, you have to file a Support Case immediately detailing this information in the report. You also need to be available as LL will many times arrange for a temporary re-activation of an island to allow tenants to recover their items during a short window of time.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Your Lindens you paid in good faith are lost. You have no recourse except to IM the previous land owner / Landlord to ask for a refund. Don't hold your breath however. This falls into the area of a Resident / resident Dispute and LL will not get involved except in the case of demonstrated fraud.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.