my linden home is regesterd to another person and I cant move in

misse Tigerpaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just got a new linden home deliverd to me and trying to teleport there but somehow it ejects me ,becuase its under someone elses name .. so now I what can I do ? I tried to abandand land and change the location and get a new one but since its regestaerd under someone else , I cant do that ... will you help me  please

*** thank for taking your time but this problem has solved **

while I was ejected from the area I was flying in the sky ,, it was more like kicked out from the are and flying out ...duaring the process I found my name on the land information,, so I click on the information and quickly abandand it ,, somehow it worked !! thanks eventhough I have never reached my land .

1 answer to this question

Are you sure that you teleported to the location given in LL's reply email?  Also, check your Account Settings, My Land, to see if the coordinates given there are different from where you have been trying to go.

If the parcel is indeed correct, file a support ticket with LL.

EDIT:  If the land was indeed in your name, and you were being ejected, it's probably because one of your neighbors has a security system with the action radius improperly set, and covering your land.  Too late now, since you've abandoned your land, but if that sort of thing happens again, speak to the offending neighbor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.