4608sqm + 2048sqm Waterfront protected on Linden Seas

emilia Avindar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This land has all the desirable qualities of Mainland--opens on 33 sims of sailable ocean, faces Ahab's Haunt near the Blake Sea.  You can launch your boat or your helicopter to most of the Nautilus continent from this parcel.  The 4608sqm site is waterland that has been site developed and is ready for your build or use it as a marina.  There is additional prim land of 2048sqm in the region for use as prims, which may convey with property.  The 33 sims is a hand-count by me, but come see and count for yourself.

These parcels are in Meto X, which has a Mature rating.  The location is very stable, the neighbors have large tracts of land, and some are commercial. There is almost no turnover on the land in this neighborhood of regions facing the large inland sea area on the Nautilus Continent.

I am currently asking 40,000L and will include the 2048 at that price for no additional cost. The site will convey as developed if you request.  Just IM me with any questions--i'll be happy to set it to sell to YOU.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Meto%20X/205/81/40

The price has been marked down to 40,000L again. If you want to buy the site as it is currently developed, just IM me first and i will set it to convey with the objects.  Also, only the 4608sqm is set to selll, but i will set the separate 2048sqm parcel in the same region (Meto X- moderate) if you want it for additional prim.  ***THIS PRICE IS GOOD UNTIL AUGUST 1st***

This is the best of Mainland, and at this price, it may be your last chance to get a big yacht slip on the water, ready to sail or fly around the Nautilus continent from your front door. 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.