Seen or used this type of av?

LolitaFrance Anthony

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ghost.jpg

It's sculpted or however it's said, not mesh. I was wondering if anybody has seen or used this name brand of avatar, and if so what did you think about the quality? I thought I'd check here before I committed to buying one. They don't cost much, I'm just real tired of buying something then feeling cheated, because it's messed up. Thanks for any responses.

It's likely it comes with an alpha to hide the rest of your avatar, so id say go for it, but be sure the whole item is modifiable so that you can stick a resize script in it (if it doesn't already have one) and be able to change color and rotations, etc etc. If it doesn't have an alpha with it, just create a new alpha and hide head, upper and lower and be sure no other "Prim" items are attached to your avatar.

If you want your ghost to have a necklace or something, simply make a copy of one you already have, wear that copy and resize/move it around the sculpty and you should be good ^_^

It's a mascot avatar, comes with a full body alpha to entirely erase the SL body. I assume some body parts have movements with the use of animation scripts. When you walk, the avatar will simply float. If it's really old, which it isn't (loco poco is a new branch by the guy who created the first mesh mermaid tails), it would use an "avatar shape crusher", which was absolutely terrible and never worked properly. What it did was basically remove the height limit of the SL avatar and reduced your shape to like -50 or something for small avatars.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.