Sign in to follow this  
Nyll Bergbahn

Account - Age Verification

Question

As I said in laschance00'post, same here Nyll. Different browsers, using alts: the same. Age verification is gone for me too. :smileysad:

Oh, and Rolig just posted additional info in the other thread.

Vous avez fourni votre date de naissance correcte lorsque vous avez rejoint Second Life, afin que votre âge a déjà été vérifiée. Maintenant, vous devez indiquer votre préférence pour l'accès aux zones adultes. Faire dans de Préférences générales. Parce que vous venez rejoint hier Second Life, cependant, vous aurez encore probablement pas en mesure de visiter de nombreux domaines pour adultes. Les propriétaires fonciers empêchent souvent de nouveaux arrivants rendant dans les zones adultes jusqu'à ce qu'ils soient âgés d'au moins 30 jours. Ils font cela pour décourager les fauteurs de trouble de perturber leurs domaines.

That has been true for more than 4 years now. However, Linden Lab will ask for verification if there is any question about your age, or if there are other concerns about your legitimate use of the service.

Well I added my birthdate and itstill seems thatI cannot access adult content. Iam 23years old, it's kinda weird that I still cannot access anything. If anyone could help, I'd be very happy.:)

You have responded to an ANCIENT thread. At least some of the information in it has been out of date for years and none is relevant to your question. The only problem that you are encountering is that you are a newbie. It's nothing personal, but landowners in Adult regions commonly block anyone less than a month old from entering. It's their best way to keep the nastiest griefers out -- the ones who get bored or banned within their first 30 days. So, wander off and explore for a while. Practice your basic skills. Make some frioends. And come back to the Adult regions in a month.