my.secondlife.com issues?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I haven't been able to access the main page at my.secondlife.com for the better part of the day (the page where I would see the feed posts of the people that I follow and the Trending tab, aka Home).

Image2.jpg

I can get to my profile if I add my account name (clicking Home brings me back to that error page), and I can see other people's feeds if I go their profile page directly.

Happens in Firefox and IE. I've cleared history, cookies, cache, etc.

Is this happening to anybody else? Might it be related to the profile/feed weirdness reported here?

I'm having the same problem right now Grif. Strangely, it worked perfectly 30 minutes ago... :smileysurprised:

We're sorry, but something went wrong

Please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message please use the options under the viewer's "Help" menu or visit Second Life Support.

Go to my.secondlife.com

Ya Griffin, I am also less than impressed. All the pics I posted of my collaring ceremony on Friday are "being processed"

I am hoping that somehow they will appear and I'm reluctant to delete the message

Luckily friends have sent me copies of theirs inworld so I have the whole thing back. But there's a gap on my wall where there should be the most important posts of my whole experience in SL.

Not happy

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.