I joined a group for 500L and Im no longer in it.

rub Karami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought Lindens just for it and then I was leaving a dif group, had the CORRECT group selected and it removed me from the one I had just joined that cost 500L. I messaged the group owner and she tried to get a hold of me but we're on completely different time zones. I dont think she ill be online same time as me ever so Im wondering how to get re added or get my Lindens back? This was not me leaving but was some other buggy thing happening.  I was only in that group for maybe 2 hours so theres no way I would have left it on purpose. I dont want to keep bugging her anout it but she said she sent me a re-invite and I never got it.

Edit: I sent her my details from my transaction history but it doesnt seem she is going to reinvite me or refund me my Lindens. =/ Thanks for the answers though! Good things to know for in the future that I wasnt aware of.

2 answers to this question

If the owner of the group knows and is trying to add you back in, the most likely issue is that you are MISSING the invites. One of the biggest problems with the new viewers (2 and onward) is that all sorts of things end up in that tiny little box at the bottom of the screen. They are THERE but SO easy to miss. I suggest that you click the box that says "send IMs to email" and you will then get notification when she send you an invite again. If you explain all this I am guessing she will try one more time.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Chic is totally right about watching your offliners for the invite, and then, making sure to check the little "toasts" for the invite when you log on.

Just one thing to remember: if the group is a pay to enroll group, even if the owner sends an invite to you, you will get charged again. In your conversations (im's) with the owner, make sure to clarify that the owner will refund the money to you for joining twice. It would be totally at the owner's discretion because he/she really has no way of knowing when people join or leave the group.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.