My inventory says its loading, but it's not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I would try restarting your modem or router or both. and log into a different region. . It is possible the region you are logging into is having issues

You might check your speed and make sure your own network is not bugging out http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

sometimes i have forced my inventory to load faster by typing AEIOUXYZ1234 in the search box of your inventory window..

• Like 2

Clearing cache should definitely help to load your inventory, but when you relog, you do need to do so into a quiet location - I use Furball or Quarrel when I have similar issues, and this usually does happen after an interruption in connection.

So, change your start location, log into a quiet sim, open your inventory, and what else you can do is go into the Advanced menu and test character.  This is a drastic thing to do, but it will reset your avatar, and your inventory will force load.  But please do give your inventory plenty of time to fully load before teleporting out, or doing anything else.  

Please return to your thread, and let us know how you get along, or if you need any further advice.  

I had conversation with support about this and it seems that Linden Lab will not support SL if you are on wireless.  So, if you are on wireless and your inventory is not loading ... you could be out of luck no matter what you do. . I find that when I use my laptop for SL, only about 20% of my inventory loads. That is really ridiculous, this is 2012 ... not 2004.  Can't change clothes or build very well when you can't access your inventory and that doesn't bode well for shopping for more inventory now does it ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.