#RLV I'm using RLV.

Andreas Datura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello !     I'm using RLV, do have a collar and a relay and all worked good until a couple of days ago when I suddenly  couldn't get the contents in my  #RLV folder by clicking the collar's Browse #RLV  box.                                                                     I have the Browse box in the menu but it doesn't show anything and no items appear.                                                                    By clicking direct in the inventory all works normal and all other RLV functions work good. I can also get other avi's RLV folders but no one can get mine.                                                                                                                                                             Have tried new relays, new collars, different viewers, new folders, checked my settings and have no restrictions made.   What to do ?  Please give some help before I go nuts :)                                                                                                                      regards `/. Andreas

1 answer to this question

Hello Andreas,

I had this issue awhile back and I did few things to correct it. Not sure what actually fixed my issue.  1. Turn off your RLV function relog. Turn it back on relog. 2. Recreate the RLV folders in your inventory. I know this is a pain, but I had to do it. Good luck resolving your issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.