Sign in to follow this  
jennylightning

Can anyone tell me some good prison sims? Where you will be proceed as a prisoner, wear cuffs...

It kind of depends on what you're looking for.  Are you looking for a straight "law-enforcement" environment, like an Alcatraz or Leavenworth, or are you looking for the kinky dominance/submission style of prison where guards get to sexually abuse the prisoners?  Most of the prison sims I've run across are very definitely of the latter type; I can't recall ever coming across a straight penitentiary scenario on SL.

If the BDSM dom/sub type of prison is what you're looking for, if you have decent RP skills, and are willing to commit youself to being "incarcerated" there for a period of time, try "Pandora's Box".

search for "prison" and you should get quite a list. Some may suit your tastes, others not. Most indeed will treat prisoners with a degree of cruelty and sexual degradation, ask staff and (former) inmates about things.

Many (but not all) will respect your limits, if those are in accord with prison rp (so don't expect them to honour a limit that says you're not to be locked up :) ).

I actually work at a SL Juvenile Detention Center that is a realistic RP prison, I also have worked at several other realistic RP facilities in SL, If you want a realistic RP prison (like you described, minus dom/sexual RP), here are a couple

- Hanzai Correctional Institution (Search Hanzai)

- The Rock (search The Rock)

- Girls School Detention Center (Search Detention Center or SLGS) - Juvenile Detention Center

These facilities are realistc rp (cuffs, cells, uniforms, etc) but do not, under any circumstances, allow sexual contact between prisoners/staffs, there may be some that allow flirting, for the exception of Girls school, which, because the residents roleplay as juveniles, No sexual contact of any kind, flirting/kissing/sexual is allowed under any circumstances (that would be kinda sick)

Not too familiar of the facilities that are of a DOM/Sexual nature, as I do not prefer those, but have heard of some facilties from other guards and prisoners, those would be

- Pandora's Box Prison

- Black Gazza

- Whatever others pop up in search

Hope I could have been of help to you :)

IM me if you have any other questions

I help run a prison that does all you ask however it is not just an ordianry place. This is due to finding out the hard way that totally realistic was a traffic killer. Anyway its called Castle Rock Correctional

http://world.secondlife.com/group/d18c5a5c-742e-0ab1-7c7c-9ae56bae00fd?lang=en-US

What is on offer there is:

1. Realistic

2. BDSM only

3. A mixture of 1 and 2.

You are asked to list your hard limits so they are observed or draw attention to them before intake so they do not get missed.

Rob a rl bank, stand outside said bank with the bag full of money, wait for the cop's to show up, when they pull there guns drop the money slowly raise hands in the air, thus starting your prison experience, can't get more rl than that, oh btw lots of prison sex too:-P