Sign in to follow this  
Ingrim

VAW XTC **bleep** V2.5 vs Xcite! X4 - The Titan

ok, so, I'm looking to buy either one of these, which would be not only fun for myself, but my partner as well?  The both look decent, but at 1k Ls a piece, its a little expensive to gamble, 

Do you have a question ?

I'll assume you are asking if either of these is worth L$1050 or more?

Beautiful genitalia for your avatar s a wonderful addition to your virtual love play here in SL, especially if you and your partner are both turned on by the visual situations you can explore with your avatars. In addition, the addition of virtual genitalia, can be a fun way for your lover and you to tease each other as a bit of public foreplay/ before diving into a delightful deep and intimate IM session with each other.

It's up to you both to decide if using all the add-on product options fit into your intimacy.

I know the preferences and likes and dislikes of my partner and as a woman, I have spend much more than L$1050 to make sure my looks are as perfect as I can achieve not only for him but for myself as well. When not romping in bed [or elsewhere] with my lover I'm a DJ and Spokes Model. Both of these jobs are helped by careful attention to detail in one's looks. In the adult venues I work in on occasion, the addition of my Xcite body parts is a wonderful tease for my audience.

Thoughts about which to purchase: Generally, if you choose to purchase high-end genitalia, especially for love play, it helps if both you and your partner are using the same system. 

Bottom Line, I find the addition of my Xcite body parts add to my whole being here in SL. They don;t define me, they just enhance me. My partner and I use the same system and I love to please him both visually and in our erotic chats. Men are delightfully visual and I love to play into his ability to be "switched" on in our SL play.

A few observations.  First, the best crafted genitals are neither the most elaborately scripted nor the most popular. (The most popular is among the most elaborately scripted, but it's ridiculously poorly crafted for the price. And the best crafted are not well known at all... and not by accident. I'll never tell.)

Second, you'll find with experience that you turn off more and more of the scripting. It just screams (sometimes literally!) "newbie".

Third, it's really more about what your partner(s) expect. And that's where brand popularity may weigh heavily. In some circles, one specific brand is de rigueur, and it really doesn't matter if it's any good or not.

Finally: Mesh. This should be a big deal for genitals, eventually, but I'm not aware that it is, yet. (On the other hand, I haven't been shopping lately.)  So, a big investment now is unlikely to buy enduring satisfaction.  One reason it matters is that Mesh loads much faster than sculpties, and an unloaded sculpt is about as sexy as a cabbage.

No offense to cabbage-fanciers.

i have had quite a few in the attempt to finish or make my avatar whole. I can tell you the XAW is THE best by far. the most "realistic" in function and texture. I do not have any interests in the creation,advertisement, or sales of this product. I am simply a user and out of the 5 different "---" I have had ( i have only been trying the best of them) XAW will plewase you both the most (you can thank me later for it).. and  REALLY? $1050 LL is only about $4.00 AUD which is not a bad investment for an appendage that will last you the life of you avatar. good luck

I agree with Qie that the Xcite genitals are not well sculpted.  But that's what my partners use, so that's what I use.

I am not so interested in the visual appearance anyway.  What I find most useful about them is that you can use the "arousal meter" (by controlling it manually) to help communicate your state of arousal to your partner, and vice versa.