Where to are some good place to rent cheap homes?

RoNny716

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i am looking for a new home that isnt much  just like what im payed for my last home wich is 200wk   an 800month with 200 primes
please give me list of different places that i can cheack them out. i need to find anther home before i have my baby

Thank you for your time

Post your request in the Land forum: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Land-Forum/ct-p/LandForum

From the Community Guidelines ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Discussion_guidelines ): "No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service"

• Like 1

HI Mary, I can not tell you a good place to buy a home that inexpensively...  but I can show you the most beautiful home on a full SIM and at the lowest price for a georgeous sim.. $1675 a week.. with a thousand prims.... a  wonderful home full of  animations and beautiful furniture comes with it... and a huge yard for the baby to play in...  I've even got a baby gift for you.

If you are interested in seeing it please just IM me.

Jenny2Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

Hello: RoNny716

WE Just open a new Theme City South Beach Miami we over Cheap prices in all levels we offer all kids free stuff even real movies theme partys each weekend fashion shows from houses to apartments come look we love to have you

Thank You

Pacorobonne and Mel

Few weeks ago I moved to another place, great one! And prior to that, think I spent few days searhing and teleporting from one sim to another, and checking places. On my own:) 

Or you could go in Wanted section and ask to hire a person to make you that list.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ronny:

I will rent you a space in my home for one (1)  L$ a day. No strings. You can put anything in it you want. It is a completley bare house. I will stay there only on occasin and during my times away. Just message tryad if you are interested. I am not looking to get rich, just have some money comming in.

If you don't want it tell others. I will rent to 2 ppl at a time only

tryad

Ronny:

I will rent you a space in my home for on L$ a day. No strings. You can put anything in it you want. It is a completley bare house. I will stay there only on occasin and during my times away. Just message tryad if you are interested. I am not looking to get rich, just have some money comming in.

If you don't want it tell others. I will rent to 2 ppl at a time only

tryad

• 3 months later...

Paradise Port is a reasonable condominium complex built on the water! It has themed condos nicely decorated and they run about 299L weekly! It's a beautiful setting complete with rooftop lounge for those warm summer nights! Contact Ascheb vaughn or Abby for details! We hope to see you become part of our Community! You can view condos and pay rent by visiting Paradise Port!

Paradise Port is a reasonable condominium complex built on the water! It has themed condos nicely decorated and they run about 299L weekly!! You can view condos and pay rent by visiting Paradise Port!

• 1 month later...

It is not a big issue, don't worry about it. Now the world is a global village, search for rental advertisements on the internet or advertise in news with your choice if you can afford. Ask a good broker or a agent for renting place or call your friends and peoples living around you, I hope you will find out your dream home.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.