Blind Shopping

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it just me, or is the MP totally screwed lately? I cannot see reviews, I cannot switch tabs to see features, I cannot remove items from my cart, or follow links half the time, or click the tab to search out a store. What is wrong with the market?? I wasted a huge chunk of lindens several days ago on an item I'd have never bought if I could have seen the reviews. After no word back from the creator, I finally went to leave review (which is also screwy now) accidentally gave 5 stars instead of 1, and can't get back to change it :matte-motes-mad: (I was at least able to see the other reviews when I left mine,, my 5 star mistake gave the item an average of 2 1/2 stars =\  )

Another page in the same book, the forums are still messed up for me too! When is it not going to be a 5 minute ordeal just to be able to log in??  Fix it pleaaseee!

UncommonTruth wrote:

Another page in the same book, the forums are still messed up for me too! When is it not going to be a 5 minute ordeal just to be able to log in??  Fix it pleaaseee!

lol at 5 minute ordeal. You are not alone!

UncommonTruth wrote:

Is it just me, or is the MP totally screwed lately? I cannot see reviews, I cannot switch tabs to see features, I cannot remove items from my cart, or follow links half the time, or click the tab to search out a store. What is wrong with the market?? I wasted a huge chunk of lindens several days ago on an item I'd have never bought if I could have seen the reviews. After no word back from the creator, I finally went to leave review (which is also screwy now) accidentally gave 5 stars instead of 1, and can't get back to change it :matte-motes-mad: (I was at least able to see the other reviews when I left mine,, my 5 star mistake gave the item an average of 2 1/2 stars =\  )

I'm on IE and noticed while back that with compatibility mode enabled the tabs don't work (I can't switch tabs) or I can't enlarge the pictures any more, so I have to turn off the compatibility mode.

Im so glad I don't deal with that stuff,my partner takes care of al the MP stuff for our shops,I do notice its a huge labor for her and Tigerlily will spend whole 10 hours days alone working on market place. Personaly I never use it much as I like to make my clothing and AV toys but from what every one says its a  pain.
I can also say before LL bought it I used it a lot and it all seem to work fine,this all happen sense they took it over. 

So LET BREAK OUT THE PITCH FORKS AND BURN THOSE MOTHER  FU.....wait...wrong scenario!!

It sounds like what you're experiencing, from reading other posts, is likely an IE clash with MP (I use Firefox and never had those issues) however....

...the MP *is* currently borked with a number of show-stopper jiras that have been unresolved for 4 months now.  Take a peek at the Merchant Forum if you want to read more on this.  Merchants are pretty much tearing their hair out, atm.

Ry0ta Exonar wrote:

I'm on IE and noticed while back that with compatibility mode enabled the tabs don't work (I can't switch tabs) or I can't enlarge the pictures any more, so I have to turn off the compatibility mode.

Compatability mode is basically "revert my IE to verion 7, because I want to party like its 2004."

- Most websites SHOULD look broken in compatability mode. :)

Its really meant to be a dev only tool, so people coding for the 'brand new IE 8' back in 2007, could compare and be sure it still works on the then current IE 7. But that's years ago... and usage for IE 7 is really low now that they're on IE 9 (which is broken like crazy), and folks are only Chrome, FF, Safari, or iOS Safari or whatever...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.