WANTED: Clothing designer for Lust For Looks clothing line in world stores.

ts Xstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My name is Chelle Marie, owner of Lust For Looks.  I am currently seeking a clothing designer.  I am seeking someone skilled in gimp and or photoshop.  Mesh skills are a plus but not required.  Work would intell designing male and female outfits, and sold to me as full perm.  You may remain the designer.  If intrested in an interview, please contact me in world. My username is ts xstar.  Or reply to this thread and I will contact you.

Thanks you,
Chelle Marie

I do custom clothes (and skin ect)

I am not english so sometimes I do not understand written words correctly, so I gotta ask, are you seeking a designer to do all the clothes for your shop?  Because that might not be a good deal for you in the end.

Full permission custom designs are not cheep as they have to be made from the bottom (= not being able to use any templates, but having to create them from the bottom = much more time spend on it) For example if I do a custom item, I always sell it copy/mod or trans/mod, but if it shall be as full permission it will cost a lot more as I will have to spend more hours on making it...

As example I just gave a offer on two skins, the cheepest I could do was 15.000 for both (but those were very detailed and special) It all depends on what it is exately that your looking for...

You can have a look on our website and you are most welcome to contact me, (here or inworld) I will gladly do custom clothes, if your willing to pay what it will cost as full permission. I am also willing to help you with any questions you might have..  However as a good advice, I would suggest you find a designer as a partner insted, it might not cost you as much...

Blessings

Lis/Madam Martian

http://slshopping.webs.com/customclothes.htm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.