Sign in to follow this  
Jaimy Hancroft

WANTED-URGENT- - Builder for custom MAINSTORE (prefab-stores etc)

Hi, i'm looking for an experienced builder that can build me a good looking main store for death row designs ..

My store is a mess and i'd like  to have a more structured -clean look, yet still grunge :)

looking for the style of virtual decay/brickwerx/ducknipple builds .. i can build myself BUT i suck at creating good layouts, i'd really appreciate the help if someone could help me build a custom  mainstore  wich fits in my parcel too lol ... ouch :)

Contact me inworld please , or respond here or send a link or slurl to what you have built before ;)

will pay good money if im really very happy haha :D

Thanks for reading, and have  a nice day  , grtz jaimy

Hi take a look at this guys work its realy detailed and well made with a great urban / grunge look.  The builds are mod so you can chop and change as you like i made our mall out of his designs realy nice guy too :) some great wall textures and accessories.

Rootman

conrad Evanier wrote:

Hi take a look at this guys work its realy detailed and well made with a great urban / grunge look.  The builds are mod so you can chop and change as you like i made our mall out of his designs realy nice guy too
:)
some great wall textures and accessories.

ive looked trough 100s of pages for something to chop up... and yes allso this store hehe.. i found some  good mod stores.. but the problem is i really really suck and building a good clean layout >.< .. i can build etc but its just that wich kills me..

might contact him though, thanks for the respond . grtz jaimy