How do you get help with land issues during a holiday? No one seems to be answering tickets.

Laneybug Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am estate manager for 24 sims (estate land).  Our high prim sim which serves as the community center and holds all events is having issues since 7/3/2012 at approximately 7:00 pm slt.  We can see the sim but cannot get to it to restart it.  It's like it really doesn't exist and I have had to log tickets for this same issue with this sim several times already and logged a new ticket around 10pm slt last night.  I cannot seem to reach anyone at Linden lab to restart this sim.  Chat is definitely offline but it appears that no one is monitoring or taking care of tickets.  Is there another avenue for issues that I am unaware of?  There are events planned at this sim for the holiday and this is a revenue generator which is more crucial than ever with the economy in rl such as it is.  Anyone have any further suggestions to get attention to a ticket that is urgent?  Thanks for any suggestions.

RE:  We have logged tickets, contacted concierge, etc.  We can't find a linden anywhere and this sim has been down since last night while people should have been there.  Getting a little upset at this point as our first event is coming up soon.  :-(

3 answers to this question

LL is certainly closed for the 4th of July as the rest of America. Live chat is supposed to be opened on Sundays but I don't know about the Independance Day (I am European). I would suggest that you try to contact them at their opening hours (8am to 8pm PST). If you cannot have a reply, although restarting a sim is not of their business, you can try to call the billing support, which is available 7 days a week, 24/24. At least you may be able to speak to someone who might give you an indication whatsoever.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.