a friend died in RL and i wanted to make a memorial at the memorial park how do i contact and suport

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

a friend died in RL and i wanted to make a memorial at the memorial park how do i contact and suport

I am told that i am to send a support ticket to a groundskeepr linden but I dont know how to go about it, plus...

when i look for groundskeeper linden i cant find them in search!

Wil lit cost me money to set the memorial up on protected land at the memorial park??

And what will happen toher account....i dont want it deleted>

thanks

:matte-motes-crying:

2 answers to this question

If your friend had a basic free account, it won't be deleted any time soon.  If it was a Premium account, it will remain active as long as the premium fees are paid.  This could be for quite a long time unless your friend's executor is aware of the account and takes steps to cancel it (as, of course, they should.)

If you have land, you might consider making a memorial to your friend there.  I have seen a number of such memorials here and there throughout SL.

There are also some areas where you can go to remember your friend.  One place I visit now and then is Angel's Church, a replica of an Anglican church.  They have candles at the back, and you can light one in memory of your friend.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.