Male Swinging Landowner Required.

isoukcpl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i am Suzanne and I have a vision to create a community of swinging couples and singles living in accommodation rented from me and a business/romantic associate.  I am experienced in building groups and selling but have few financial resourses.  I am looking for a male partner into the swinging lifestyle who is prepared to share me with others.  He would ideally be excited by the idea of going into business to create a community.  i would build and decorate on the land and create the dwellings, he would collect the rent from the group members and participate in the fun.  He would ideally be straight but like straight 3 or moresomes with multiple guys one girl scenarios.  Once the project gets into profit it would be a 50:50 split of the profit.  Please get in touch if thissort of saucy project appeals.  I summary a stunning and sensuous female swinger is seeking an equally sexy and open minded real estate owner/trader to develop a swinging community business and have adventures along the way.

isoukcpl

Suzanne

Not to be mean - but it sounds like you are in search of a "Sugar Daddy", who gets to pay the rent & handle all the financial means, while you get to have all the '"fun" - decorating the island & fulfilling your dreams of having multiple men. It doesn't seem like much of an equal deal to me for good ole' sugar daddy.

Also...1 girl & 'multiple men' scenarios is not 'swinging'..that's a gang bang! And most men, usually are not into multiple men standing around waiting in the nude for the train to arrive.

Perhaps you should try and go be an escourt & fulfill your dreams that way, and save yourself all the bother & drama of even trying to launch a huge venture, such as this.

Sounds like nothing but trouble to me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.