The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are in peril. Think about it. No badge. Not listed in Search. They're STEALTHED! It's an undercover operation and one which was clearly approved at the highest levels.

Qwalyphi—I think you better put on your Alvin disguise. You could be in great danger for revealing this.

This is an easy questions to answer. No account is ever fully erased, even if it is "deleted" by the user. When I was a newbie years ago I made a second avatar thinking I had lost my first one and shortly afterward chose to abandon / delete it. Several years later I ran across the name in a search I was doing and thought how odd. When I pulled up the profile, there she was just as I had left her. When I tried to log in with her though I got the message that she was no longer an active / registered avatar. I later had a Linden confirm that abandoned avatars remain in a limbo state because of how inventory "ownership" works. So when it comes to the hundreds of Linden avatars, they are kept in purgatory so their work remains in the system even though they may be completely inactive and inaccessible. Sorry to solve the mystery, but at least you found a way to know how many Linden employees with avatars there have been over the years!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.