Can't rez a big grouped object, can anyone help?

Julie Rascon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I moved this morning to a new parcel and instead of taking away each thing from my former location, I took the whole house and contents in one big grouped object. I have dont this before many times.

Now however, when trying to rez the thing (and I have plenty of room and prims), i keep getting a "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region" which makes no sense to me. So, I went to several sandboxes to at least rez it all and take the stuff individually, but i get the same message, over and over.

Sort of freaking out because that grouped object has tons of no copy items and represents several thousands of Lindens worth of inventory.

Anyone encounter this or know of a work around? Any help would be great...thanks.

Julie Rascon

Hmmmmmm Maybe when you grabbed everythingl You picked up an invisible greifer object that you were unaware of. Make sure the land you are rezzing everything on have the scripts turned off. Hopefully it stops the troubled script from running and will be able to rez the items

Yea that would totaly suxors. Perhaps you could submit a ticket on the issue. It doesnt seem you will be able to rez them unless the problem object is cleaned out. With this kind of issue it would be nice to have the ability to unlink the coalesced objects from from within your folder.

Maybe try to rename the coalesced object

I cannot rename the object because, being  amiz of permissions on the objects, the whole thing is no copy, no mod, no transfer....

Yes it is no fun being me right now :(

Looked into submitting a ticket, but the options do not relate... the headings for issues are severly limited and a "general" or "other" category does not exist...

Yes, thank you:) I have attempted to file a ticket per their instructions to have the object broken down.... unfortunately the submit ticket page has a shockingly limited number of issues to choose from so i just selected login issues. Not sure how they expect us to ask for help if the tickets do not have a general category.

Thanks for your help, i am crossing my fingers:)

• 1 year later...

You will need to go to a sanbox that will allow you to rezz out the grouped object with the huge number of prims. Alot of sims have restrictions on how big an object can be. Also some don't allow you to rezz plants. Even if you have a correct group tag/have bought the land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.