Sign in to follow this  
JackieEvancho

My avatar has a long vertical crack on her left upper leg? How can I fix it?

Question

That looks like a clothing or skin flaw.  I've had that problem with some of my clothing and skins that I've made.........it's a mistake with creating the texture for the clothing or the skin.  I don't know why it only shows with one viewer because it's problem with the texture itself.  I bet if you look closely you'll see the same flaw with any viewer you use.

4 answers to this question

That looks like a clothing or skin flaw.  I've had that problem with some of my clothing and skins that I've made.........it's a mistake with creating the texture for the clothing or the skin.  I don't know why it only shows with one viewer because it's problem with the texture itself.  I bet if you look closely you'll see the same flaw with any viewer you use.

Gee, I dunno, Peggy. That's one of the newbie female outfits. There must be thousands of people who have started SL wearing that thing. I've never seen that flaw before. Wonder what it is?

I don't know but it sure looks like a sliver of pixels missing along the seam.......and it appears to be transparent. That's what led me to believe a clothing flaw. I've done it on a few pants I've made before. Just a pixel or two along the seam.

I don't know what would cause it if that's not the problem.