MY little Erin need a husband

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, I was talking to my avatar over coffee this morning (shut up, I heard that. Yes she is real)

Anyways, seems my poor little pixel friend is tired of having to do things for herself. I don't blame her, she is entirely too precious to have to lift a finger.

She is actually low maintenance all she would require is -

Someone to rent land for her, even so small at a 1/4 sim would be fine. Someone to feed her ice cream in bed first thing in the morning. Needs to be Ben and Jerry's New York super fudge chunk. Someone to take her to Red Lobster at least once a week. Preferrably on Friday afternoons. Please adjust your work schedule if you need to. Please have an air conditioned car and be willing to drive her around. She doesn't normally sleep past noon so around that time, feel free to make whatever noise you need to. Sometimes it is around 2 or 3 in the afternoon if she is sleeping in. She built her own house which is 25 by 30 (long story why it is not a mansion but it is what she wanted) so you don't have to sweat buying her one of those. She gets testy if you mention the squalid condition of her bedroom so please don't. Her friends are not THAT weird. Oh come on, like YOU have never had to upgrade viewers just to see your friends' 25 new tattoos.

In case you don't know who this prized SL'er is - here she is, spending another wonderful weekend in her second home after another solicitation charge.

Any takers?

Snapshot_001.jpg

Hehe.... my 1st Life avatar read this and told me I was almost just like little Erin when I was younger.

I actually found that Mr. Right who got me a quarter of a sim, along with a sufficient weekly allowance and all those other little things a woman perceives as her basic needs, while her guy spends a fortune on his golden girl. In fact, I found that Mr. Right who gave me the feeling to be truly appreciated several times. Yes, I was a very material girl.

However, over time just living like a spoiled brat coudn't satisfy me anymore. I needed a purpose beyond being admired by a guy and living in luxury. I needed a task and the feeling that I can pay my bills on my own. I needed a job!

I became a racedriver. I do other things too, but driving races is my main occupation today.

My bills are payed with the money I win in races. I can't afford much luxury anymore, and I have to fight for every single Linden Dollar, because competing in races is very hard, but overall it's a very satisfying way of life.

Hopefully, little Erin will find something similar over time too. I wish her the best of luck. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.