AO or single-animation: human ava moving on 4 legs?

Emili Sleydon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do you read that out of the question? Never played you are an animal as a child? :catvery-happy:

I think she looks for some kind of animation that lets her humanchildavatar move like that.....I guess I saw such an animation a while back....I would suggest to search for neko or furry animations on the marketplace. If you will continue to have the issue with your size...I don't know.

Yes...because OP said and I quote '4 legs'.  And yes, I am familiar with crawling - we would call it crab walking - on our hands and feet.  Not 4 legs.  And this is sl, where an avatar with 4 legs is highly possible.  I make animations and was curious if there perhaps is such an avatar.

Yes, it's a human avatar. Sorry, of course I ment legs and arms. If possible I would prefer walking a bit sideways / tilted, if you know what I mean. A bit like a monster.

If that helps... However, it must be an animation for smaller avatars, cause it's a child (height: 1.49 m).

Does anyone know an animation / AO for me? Or could anyone make an animation for me I could use in another AO? (How much would it cost?) Thanks.

Emili Sleydon wrote:

But a bit expensive btw. ^^

There are cheaper mod trans versions of some, incase you don't know your size or don't have the cash for the large packages. Plus, the expensive 1's come with a bunch of extra features, which raises their price.

The "Oracul" AOs generaly contain each animation in 3 diffrent version for 3 diffrent avatar sizes, labled as "child", "teen" & "adult" you choose which size best fits your AV and load that set via the menu.

P.S. note: The designation as child teen or adult is based on the incorrect(for actual avatar size) "agent height" measurement not actual prim measured height.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.