Sign in to follow this  
Emili Sleydon

RP that allows child avatars?

Hi. Does anyone know a RP that allows child avatars? It's kinda strange and worries me that there're so many RP sims that I would like but they all don'T allow child avatars, just because they think of "You could du adult things with a child avatar and that could cause trouble" - I am looking for a sim without adult materials then, but RP with maybe horror or mystic elements.

I know that it will be very difficult, but maybe there's one.

Reason: I play my av and nothing else. And it's an apparition of a 12 years old girl... And I really don't want any adult things in SL...

Check my inworld profile (picks under Kawaii Ville), or just search for "Kawaii Ville". Maybe thats what you are looking for...?

You may like to visit "Escapades" - it's not horror-themed but it is an outstanding child-friendly island-themed sim where you can find children and magical characters. If you look hard enough, you will also find an adorable teddy bear has made his home there too. (Me) Escapades is, by far, my favourite child-themed sim as it has a great friendly atmosphere and it is full of quests and brilliant ideas. There is a child group based there too that has many activities planned regularly (The Goonies) and it is my favourite place to be on Second Life.

Horror, goth, or mystical roleplay that allows child avatars?

Only one I can think of offhand would be some vampire sims allow children to be part of the roleplay. I've met vampire 'families' with child vampires in them. Your av is a ghost, though, if I understood it correctly.

You might ask Tombstone if they need any ghost children around. I know they have a school and sometimes, as in 19th century reality, children die there.

Hey Emili,

I've got a horror RP you might be interested in, and we're looking for ghostly residents. Its a very strict no sex/no sexual behavior RP so we can accept young avatars. Whats a good horror story without a creepy little girl? We have a site with the backstory and premise here. If you're interested, fire me a notecard in world and I can invite you to the group and we can talk about storylines and such.

you might want to try " LPBA" at `jellybeans two` sim, it is a school for ballet but class always have 10 to 16 children there and it is so  much fun and also they do shows for anyone to watch, like nutcracker , peter pan , copenala,ect; peter pan is now on youtube under LPBA so you can see how they have fun class times are 11 am and 4 pm sl time normaly run for an hour , maybe longer.    AND IT IS A SAFE ZONE