Sign in to follow this  
samantha629

Husband wanted!

Awww---is that rock/boulder big enough to hide under?  Gently dusts ya off with a whisk broom, and puts a comforting arm around  you as i try to keep a straight face.  

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Kristin Burner wrote:

mew mew ma mew :matte-motes-asleep-2:

Me to, i want a husband, but he must like to be an acorn sometimes and not mind living in a linden newby home.

I love green little martians of course
:)

Are you young?

Are you rich?

Do you have building & scripting skills?

Will you mind if I keep my space ship in the living room while I finish repairing it?

Once I finish repairing it so I can escape SL, will you come with me to Mars?

arent you guys like really small?

Not where it counts. 
:D

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i bet your ship is no bigger than a candy dish..

It will be a tight fit for the trip but it goes very fast.  Besides, I see Earth Women in those things you call Mini-Coopers all the time. 

Ceka Cianci wrote:..

hey do you have one of those shrinking ray thingies that makes you so small and will it make you larger?

about how much do one of those things cost..and can it onyl work on parts of a man.........I mean!! HUMAN!!!! No No No i mean person!!! bleh!! entity!!!

I'm sorry but the Prime Directive does not allow us to share our technology as a rule.  However, it does allow full access should we take another species for our mate.  The mate does need to agree to abide by the Prime Directive.  But even between Martians it is part of our Wedding Vows that as a unit we will abide by the Directive.

I was a big Art Bell fan and still listen to "Coast-to-Coast AM" with George Noory. Encounters with humans and aliens never seemed to go well...for the human.  Although, they talk a lot about the "greys" so maybe those are a hostile group from the other side of Mars. ;)

Wait! Umm we can Advertise for a second life husband?

Why didn't somebody tell me! I'll take a tall, musclebound redhead with a mustache who never asks me how much I weigh! Who'll feed me lots of chocolate covered strawberries and does whatever I say! Of course I'd be too dumbstruck to do anything so he'd get away with doing nothing..

But joking aside..

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Perrie would not be a good husband, he keeps killing earthlings with his Q-36 space modulator.

It was an accident.  Really truly.  I had no advanced warning that Linden Lab was going to log me out before it overheated.  I would have shut it down before it did if I had known.  It's the Lab's fault I tell you.  First they steal my ship and refuse to give it back.  And now they won't let me build a new one.  All I really want to do is get back home. 

Tracy Redangel wrote:

samantha629 wrote:

Now you guys are scaring me......II thought it was a somple request for rp.....
:(

You're in the wrong forum, try posting in the Role Play forum. This is the forum where we get
ridicule
...er I mean "discuss" people's lovelorn issues in SL.  :matte-motes-sarcasm:

^ ... lol

Would you settle for a wife instead? My avatar can cut her hair short and wear dude's clothes and even grow out her underarm hair.

You could even stay at my place. I have a spare room, I would have to clean out all the neon lighted fixtures but it is a good room, has a view of the city and the unused lot next to my house

Hmm you got a beautiful av (body) me (diaz.rae) though the name seems like bit of Spanish but m Indian my name is ahmed I can join you for fun filled life. Life in SL is good in every aspect of it. Though sumtime its really slow fr me coz of internet connection. Anyway would be happy to meet you somewhere. :) seeya.

diaz Rae wrote:

Hmm you got a beautiful av (body) me (diaz.rae) though the name seems like bit of Spanish but m Indian my name is ahmed I can join you for fun filled life. Life in SL is good in every aspect of it. Though sumtime its really slow fr me coz of internet connection. Anyway would be happy to meet you somewhere.
:)
seeya.

Ummm....you do know that this post is over a year old right????

if ur a female girl in real life send me ur mesurements n how big ur hooters are and if u got urself a very realistic **bleep** from the marketplace il be ur husband the **bleep** is the heart of a relationship if u don't have 1 u don't have any love at all