What Male reproductive organ can get women pregnant without using a special Hud?

StarletIzzaria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm interested in finding out what different types of male reproductive organ's are out there that can get a woman pregnant without the useage of a special Hud like Mama Allpa.   So far I have heard of two, one being the OnDuty and the other being SSN.   I'd also like to know how each one works in regards to the woman.

If anyone can list them for me I would gratefully apprecaite it and please feel free to IM me with your answer because I'm not sure if I can actually ask a adult question like this here or not and I do not wish to offend anyone.    Thank you for your time in helping me, I hope you have a wonderful day.   :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

While I fully understand that all pregnancies on SL is roleplay, that doesn't have anything to do with my question.   There are some male organs (sorry, but the clicnical term is bleeped out when posted) that is avalable that allow the woman to experience the pregnancy without the use of a Hud of any kind.   I'd like to know what different types of male organs or availuable that allow that to happen.   So far I have only heard of the OnDuty & SSN but have heard that others are out there.   OR at least some other type of item that when used can allow your partner to become pregnant.   In either case, it is these items that I am trying to learn about by first learning what all is avalable that can achieve this result, such as the Mama Allpa & PooterBuilt Huds can do, but without having to rely on either of these.

yes...i understand that it takes 2 people.   i am 1 of the two.   I am a woman, now just from what the MALE can get I would like to know what is avalable for them.   As a woman I have the option of getting the Mama Allpa or the PooterBuilt (please forgive my spelling if it's not correct), but I know for a fact that men have the option of getting what is called the OnDuty which eliminates me from needing any type of hud.  All that is needed is for me to be with them.   So I'm wondering what else is avalable for men that is just like that.

5 answers to this question

Answering your edit:

OnDuty and all male organs NEEDS something for the account with female avatar. Read, only exampples, http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/OnDuty-Pregnancy-how-to-avoid-it/td-p/1131683 or also http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Avatar/On-Duty-bleep-says-I-m-already-pregnant-Fix/qaq-p/1555399

In other words, it's no possible "to experience the pregnancy" if the pregnant account don't do anything (HUD or whatever). If two Residents use ONLY a male genital (I repit: ONLY) I cannot imagine where is the pregnancy.

Star...

The bottom line is that it takes "2" - "Two" - "Dos" - "A Pair" to roleplay and make a baby in SecondLife. What you want is not possible nor would it make any sense for it to be.

Your "organ" is only 1/2 the needed equipment. Your intended "partner" for pregnancy needs to supply the "Virtual Womb" which is composed of the scripted responses to your organs "virtual sperm" . As in real life this includes the Womb [body] shapes through all trimesters, the hormonal ups and downs can be RP'd, the Tummy Talker so many couples love to have which replaces the feel of the baby growing in mom and the delivery clinic, mid-wife/doctor and baby. All of this costs big $$ just like real life.

Basically, the mother to be needs to accept and have the scripts and objects attached to her person in order for you both to experience virtual pregnancy. All of this fun is managed by HUDs.

Note: The notion that the male organ keeps track of the women it "Impregnates" in a database is silly without the 2nd in the tet-a-tet acknowledging the fertilization. That begins to sound like the silly early Bloodlines bite object & HUD that used to steal virtual souls with a all to easy to accidentally respond "Yes" to messages mixed in with a clubs other messages.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.