Beach Houses?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

look at abiss...they may have some mesh stuff up now..i hope they redo my home in mesh..

this is the one i have right now..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Original-Beachfront-residence-by-Abiss-furnished-Mature-1000-animations/2927439

if they ever go mesh with it ..i'll be all over it like fur on a kitty cat..

mine was built and then imported into sl..so i hope they can do it like it is  now..it looks and feels like mesh soo much..i haven't seen a more realistic build yet .and i have looked and looked..they also have a smaller one as well that i may get also..

all their stuff is just amazing looking and feeling..and you don't even have to be in high graphics settings to feel the high graphics of it..

ok i'll stop blabbing now lol

just love mah home!! \o/ hehehe

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Maybe Inside Studios has houses you would like. They might not have mesh but do you REALLY need mesh?

Mesh is nothing more than the new sculpt. In about a year something else will come along and mesh will be forgotten for the new laggy and expensive "must have".

Mesh is not the new sculpt, sculpts were a short cut to getting new building tools before mesh could be implemented in SL, all so well made mesh is less laggy them both prims or sculpts.  Mesh isn't new and isn't likely to go away anytime soon it's the industry standard for both high end video games and CGI movies.

How ever from a shoppers point of view I don't care if an item is mesh or not as long as it's well made and looks good.

prims create lag also..the type you use and the amount of them used..just like anything,how well they are made will make a big difference in all of them as far as cost and lag..

they all have thier pro's and cons..depending on the one creating will determine how much extra pro and con has been added to the build itself hehehe

I too find mesh is lower lag. Once you get past the threshhold and can run with mesh, it seems to be the faster option.

I'm liking a few options from Loki as well. I understand you already got your beach house. These might be options as cabins by or on the water:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/3414/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=8&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=G

• 9 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.