What Viewer works the best for Mac's ( low end on graphics ) for Mesh?

Dawne Alter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What Viewer works the best for Mac's ( low end on graphics ) for Mesh? I love the Mesh look and would love to see how things look...

any idea ? please advise.

Just  want to add... That this is for a Mac Computer. Maybe I am blind and it's in the settings of the phoneix viewer I have... 

2 answers to this question

"Best" is a qualitative judgement, and it depends on how your machine and Internet are set up as much as anything.  The way to get a good answer for what is best on your computer is to download several viewers and experiment.  When you decide which one you like best, I suggest uninstalling the rest.  Be sure that you delete not only the program files but also the roaming files that are on your computer for each viewer other than the one(s) you want to keep. Almost all of the popular viewers today are mesh-enabled.

For a low end computer I would recomend Cool VL, Singularity, or RLV, with RLV probably being the better choice as it runs SnowGlobe code, the oldest currently out there. Cool VL Viewer has a solid V1 style user interface. It uses a lot of the V3 code so it has most of the new features.

Seeing mesh requires a CPU with SSE2. If your Mac doesn't have a CPU with the SSE2 features, you'll have to change hardware.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.