Can't see one of my friend's profile

Paul4Rum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can view every single one of my friends' profiles and my own profile just fine. There is one friend on my list however, that for some reason just comes up blank on my screen. The profile picture is the default image that is there before you upload a photo. Her username appears underneath that image, and that's it. The whole rest of the profile is white. The buttons for "shared", "about", "picks", and "groups" are not there either. We have gone back and forth discussing this and she has tried several things including making sure she shows up in search and setting different privacy settings. We were in a club and she asked a few other people that were there if they could see her profile. They all responded that they could. I've searched the forums and the knowledge base and can not find any recent answers to this problem. Please help me! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I could really use some help with this one y'all. This problem is still here for me. It's only this one person that I can't see a profile. We've double checked our settings and had no success. I really want this resolved quickly because we've become close freinds. 

I wonder if trying a re-install might help?  If so, can someone give me the steps for doing it "clean"? I normally use the Beta Viewer, and I'm not sure when it was last updated. Other thing I thought of might be to make a bug report, but I'll have to read up on how to do it. I can usually figure stuff out on my own or with help from the forums, but this has me stumped.

Any thoughts or responses would be appreciated. Thank you :)

• 6 years later...

thanks but as said person can see oteh rprofiels just fine except that one of close friend . only workarroudn we foudn is log out of sl in browser and have person profiel showing to all >then will see that one profile is block that persist on site and never gets reset £? or cashed setting ? i dunno  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.