Cool mellowed out stoner looking for friends/possible relationship!

Jandid Harcourt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all! Figured Id come on here to try and find friends! 

I have been on SL for 3 years, most of my friends quit because I took a 2 year break. Since I have come back I have just tp'd from place to place looking for cool people to talk to but so far no luck! My friends list is low just like my eyes ;)

About me : My avis name is Jandid Harcourt, I am 23 Years of age from NY! I enjoy hip hop/old rock/some new rock/all sorts of music. I enjoy just hanging out and talking, heading over to a beach, dancing somewhere. Pretty much looking for new friends who have been on the game for a while like me and are looking for someone to hang out with! Both guys and gals please hit me up if you are looking for a friend!

As for the relationship well not looking for any cheaters or liars of course. No noobs either! Looking for someone who cares about there Avis look somewhat and can have fun with me! Looking to do this all slowely though:)

Please friends, dont be afraid to send me a friend request or IM! Send it to Jandid Harcourt!

Get by and stay high!

Im also looking for a second life friend! send me a ingame message my names Tommy Loup. we have a lot in common! im a stoner to, i love hip hop (mostly old-school)  and started playing a few years ago but took a very long break, i just started playing again yesterday. 

hey im also lookin for some good people to hang out with in second life, im a laid back stoner addicted to my BONG!! hehe seriously though for some reason i cant get enough bong rips lately lol hit me up in world

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.