Looking for someone to build a 2002 Chrysler Sebring Lxi convertible. Ready to Pay

SoniaStrummFan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! Okay, so here's the deal. I'm looking for someone who can build me a dark or sapphire blue 2002 Chrysler Sebring Lxi convertible in Second Life. I can't build or script to save my own life, so I am looking to commission someone in Second Life to build me one. Because I am looking to commission someone, I will pay that person for their work. If someone if willing to take on this job, there are a few things that must be factored into the car;

-Car MUST be built as a 2001 or 2002 Chrysler Sebring Lxi convertible.                                                                                         -Exterior/body color must either be dark blue or sapphire blue.                                                                                                         -Convertible top should be scripted to be able to raise and lower.                                                                                                      -Although this is a given, the car needs to be driveable XD.                                                                                                                -Doors should be made to open and close.                                                                                                                                          -Please do not place liscense plate (if you add one) on the front of the car.                                                                                    -If possible, being able to adjust the driver or seat position would be appreciated.                                                                      -Interior should be a cream kind of color.                                                                                                                                                -Details of the car, both for the interior and exterior should be as accurate as possible (Because of possible copywrite issues, Chrysler logo does not need to be added to the car).                                                                                                            -The addition of pedals is not neccessary, however, a driving animation is.                                                                                  -Headlights should be able to be turned on and off.

The things on the list above are the most important. Any other scripts and addition functions are up to the one building it, so long as it looks like a dark or sapphire blue 2001 or 2001 Chrysler Sebring Lxi convertible. While I can't build or script, I know that it is long and difficult project depending on what you're working on, so naturally, I will pay the one who takes on the job. If you are interested in taking on the project, please let me know, and we can nagotiate a price. I can pay either in Linden Dollars in-world, or, if you give me your paypal address, I can pay you via paypal. If you would like to be payed via paypal, I will be happy to give my email address in case you feel uncomfortable posting such information in a forum.  If someone takes on the job, and needs them, I will be more than happy to supply any reference pictures that may be needed. Thanks for looking everyone:)!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.