Try something a bit different! Join a designer community

Alexith Destiny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I am looking for people to join me in starting up a small community of designers / content creators.

Here's the story. I own a homestead sim and have had a thriving business operating on this sim for about three years. I am now not as heavily involved in SL and only wish to occupy a quarter sim, selling only a fraction of my product inworld, with most of it up on marketplace. I'm tired of skulking around on my sim, making things for my customers but not really engaging meaningfully with other content creators. I'd like to set up a little designer's community around me. I'm currently looking for people who will join me in this experiment.

The vision I have is that we have a large shared workshop, in which we can design our stuff and share ideas. There would be four houses, with private sky boxes for private entertaining. There would also be a shared place to sell / exhibit our products. We can discuss and tweak this concept but this is the general vision. I'm open to refining it. I think it could be quite exciting and different to be surrounded by people who are passionate about making things.

The deal would be that you get a quarter of a sim in terms of prims, and the land would be shared out equally (with discussion on how we set up the shared areas for creation, exhibiting and selling). The rent would be 8k per month.

I guess this is a fairly novel approach to occupying a space in SL. It would be ideal for someone who wants to own a make and sell in a well frequented sim, surrounded by other creative, friendly folks.

I welcome any questions. Please IM alexith destiny or email me on alexith@y7mail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.