Wheres the Mesh? o.O

Camingo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Incantation helps other:

Which still leaves us with the question:  Why does this help?  Doing things on a list that help with no understanding of why leads us to doing things later on that no longer make any sense. (if they ever did)

Lol, most of the things I do to fix stuff in SL make no sense to me, I only know what works at that moment so I do it, like changing group tags to make others rez around me when they are a blur or changing hairbase to make myself rez.

Have you ever tried editing your shape or windlight settings? I usually wonder, who came up with these descriptive names?

I am sure it must make sense to someone.

I just recently finally figured out the difference between a router and a modem, cause I had to buy a new one, finally!

:P

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Incantation helps other:

Which still leaves us with the question:  Why does this help?  Doing things on a list that help with no understanding of why leads us to doing things later on that no longer make any sense. (if they ever did)

Lol, most of the things I do to fix stuff in SL make no sense to me, I only know what works at that moment so I do it, like changing group tags to make others rez around me when they are a blur or changing hairbase to make myself rez.

Have you ever tried editing your shape or windlight settings? I usually wonder, who came up with these descriptive names?

I am sure it must make sense to someone.

I just recently finally figured out the difference between a router and a modem, cause I had to buy a new one, finally!

:P

Trying to understand everything only makes my head hurt.  I really do try but sometimes the pain is more than I can stand.

Like why when you rub two magnets over each other it pushes Electrons through wires.  Are the magnets having orgasms?  Is that what really happens when an Electron meets a Proton or a Neutron?  That they are making babies?

Perrie Juran wrote:

Trying to understand everything only makes my head hurt.  I really do try but sometimes the pain is more than I can stand.

Like why when you rub two magnets over each other it pushes Electrons through wires.  Are the magnets having orgasms?  Is that what really happens when an Electron meets a Proton or a Neutron?  That they are making babies?

Babies are made by stork molecules. Magnets cannot have orgasms because of the ohms.

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.