Why doesn't secondlife have redeem cards LL would make so much more money?

misty10154 Foxclaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

The most likely reason is that they represent a security risk for SL because there is no way to use Payment Information On File as a way to verify an account that is based on a prepaid or temporary card.  Don't expect any sort of official answer here, though.  This is a resident-to-resident Answer service.  Lindens never come here.  We are all SL residents like you, with no special knowledge about Linden Lab corporate decisions.  All we can do is tell you what payment methods LL does accept >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.3

• Like 2

I would totally agree with you I mean comeon every game mmos or virtualworld out there have redeem cards no reason really I think why they shouldnt they make more money that way and it make it very easy for everyone else including me to purchase lindens.

it be perfect way for everyone who is not american to purchase lindens more effectively

there can be problems with paypal ik my paypal works everywhere else but SL all over getting verifcation just to get lindens when dont realise now sometimes dont provide any sort codes whatsoever should be no different than buying items items on ebay buying them on amazon and i never had no trouble buying gaming credits anywhere else but here.

now that rules change so far that cant buy lindens from exhanges caused problem for me to getting no lindens at all. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.