how can I buy land sl without having to pay rent?

anigels26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

anigels26 wrote:

how can I
buy land
sl
without having to pay
rent?

I want to
buy land
in
Second Life
do not want to
pay rent!
can someone
help me
?

I
indicate who can
help me
?

I await
answers

You can buy land from LL (mainland) an you will not have to pay rent, however, you will need to pay a monthy tier.  The tier is calculated on the the size of the parcel.  

http://secondlife.com/land/pricing.php

There are several ways to purchase land in LL.  You can purchase at auction, or pull up your map and look for the bright yellow shapes -- this is land for sale.

"Land" in SL is really space on a server in Linden Lab.  Someone has to pay their utility bills and pay to maintain the server.  If a SL resident buys a sim, he pays land fees monthly to keep the server going, the same way he would pay property taxes in RL. Whether you pay rent to a private landowner or pay the monthly land fee to Linden Lab yourself, it is all the same thing.  Just as in RL, you cannot live in land without paying someone (unless you have a rich friend who is going to pay for you :smileytongue: ).  

"Terra" em SL é realmente o espaço em um servidor na Linden Lab. Alguém tem que pagar suas contas e pagar para manter o servidor. Se um residente do SL compra um sim, ele paga taxas mensais de terra para manter o servidor vai, da mesma forma que ele iria pagar impostos sobre a propriedade de RL. Se você pagar o aluguel para um proprietário privado ou pagar a taxa mensal de terra Linden Lab si mesmo, é tudo a mesma coisa. Assim como na vida real, você não pode viver na terra sem pagar alguém (a menos que você tem um amigo rico que vai pagar para você.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.