Account 8 days old

SickPanic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My account is now 8 days old, but my limit to sell L$ is still $0.00. Do i have to wait another 24 hours?

I have bought linden with paysafecard, but i cant set up the payment paysafecard.

i do have a paypal account but i dont have a credit card or something like that. I wanna use linden dollars to convert paysafecard to paypal. And what u mean by a positive USD balance? i have now 5030 lindens on my account.

I already tried that, but then there is something wrong with my risk-api:(

oh oke, so i just have to wait 8-27 days till the limit change?

3 answers to this question

Hi Panic,

The decision to allow you the ability to sell Lindens is not only age related. Have you set up your payment method? Have you purchased lindens using your payment Method? Have you purchased anything using this Avatar? The more you use Lindens the more active your account is and the more normal credit & payment activity you have on file to affect the decision making process that Linden Lab uses to decide when, during the 8 to 27 days old period, you get the opportunity to sell Lindens at the default limits.

We discussed this in detail at this earlier response to you.:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Linden-Dollars-L/Negative-and-Positive-avatar/qaq-p/1567527/comment-id/5423#M5423

P.S. - Panic, if you can not set up a permanent payment method, then you'll be able to sell / convert Lindens to USDs  sometime in the next 8-27 days at Linden Lab's discretion, 

Here is another problem, If you sell Lindens on the LindX, the proceeds create a positive USD [uS$] balance with Linden Lab. Without a payment method on file how do you plan to use the USDs? Your Linden Lab USD account balance may be used to pay Region and Land Use Tiers.

If you were planning on transferring your Linden Lab USD balance to a real world account, the easiest thing to do is to set up a PayPal account.

You may also try to use a 3rd party Linden Exchange to convert Lindens into real world cash. You do this at your own risk. Linden Lab is not responsible for any issues you have using a 3rd party Linden Exchange to convert your Lindens.

Nothing is wrong with the Linden Lab Risk-API  - Linden Lab has not granted you the ability to sell Lindens yet. Any attempt to sell Lindens before you have a Linden Sell Limit established will come back from the Risk-API as "No"

• Like 1

Karen is quite right.  If you ever have specific questions about your own account, though, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.