Sign in to follow this  
wheyman

Looking for a female master

I am looking for a woman who would like to have a male under their control.  Anyone interested in being that person or can point to a place I may find such opportunities, please reply to thread.

There are several Femdom Sims in SL. Just enter Femdom in search and go check things out. Most places have a central meeting area. Some have strict rules, some don't

Before you do make sure you know what you are looking for in a female master. You have Domme, Mistresses, Goddesses... all a title for what most people think means the same.. but they are not.

And maybe on your travels we will bump in to each other... :)

I am BDSM curious and would like to mainly explore my sub side, though I have a dom side as well (I think that makes me a switch?) I know that the "curious" is going to be a problem for some, as it kind of conflicts with the whole nature of a domme/sub relationship - i.e., doesn't reflect the level of commitment a sub should have for his mistress/domme. Also there is the whole "newbie" thing to get over. But you have to start somewhere I guess. Two questions:

(1) What are the differences between a "domme," a "mistress," and a "goddess?"  (that's why I posted here instead of starting a new thread.)

(2) I've read threads suggesting sims I should check out, and am starting to do so. But are there any in particular that would be good for someone who wants a roleplay a strong personality (my dom side) who maybe isn't a "natural" sub, but is dominated by a very strong mistress?

Edit - also, I don't know if this makes me unique, probably not, but part of what I am looking for is a mistress who will take control of my avatar (via RLV or a collar) and force me to do things I wouldn't normally do. I guess that is pretty common in BDSM, if not even an intrinsic part of it, but that "loss of control" is probably the one aspect of the experience that I am most looking for.

Hey Davis,

don't worry about the commitment part.

Many people just play out certain scenes and then part ways  again. Or they  only meet for scenes when they have time - all is possible, nothing set in stone.

If you are interested in being controlled by a woman - feel free to contact me inworld and we can talk about what you are interested in.

E.

Davis1980 wrote:

I am BDSM curious and would like to mainly explore my sub side, though I have a dom side as well (I think that makes me a switch?) I know that the "curious" is going to be a problem for some, as it kind of conflicts with the whole nature of a domme/sub relationship - i.e., doesn't reflect the level of commitment a sub should have for his mistress/domme. Also there is the whole "newbie" thing to get over. But you have to start somewhere I guess. Two questions:

(1) What are the differences between a "domme," a "mistress," and a "goddess?"  (that's why I posted here instead of starting a new thread.)

(2) I've read threads suggesting sims I should check out, and am starting to do so. But are there any in particular that would be good for someone who wants a roleplay a strong personality (my dom side) who maybe isn't a "natural" sub, but is dominated by a very strong mistress?

Edit - also, I don't know if this makes me unique, probably not, but part of what I am looking for is a mistress who will take control of my avatar (via RLV or a collar) and force me to do things I wouldn't normally do. I guess that is pretty common in BDSM, if not even an intrinsic part of it, but that "loss of control" is probably the one aspect of the experience that I am most looking for.

While I don't dom males - only females - I can answer some of these questions. And the first thing I will say is - find out what role you prefer - some Mistresses will get pissy if you show any Dom side stuff - other's will allow you to explore the Dom side, like you're subserviant to her, but she may allow you to have a sub of your own - it really depends on who you find. Every Mistress is different and every Sub is different. I will say this - be open with your new "owner" a good "owner" will take what makes you excited and run with it. Like with my own subs, I've let a few go and just remained friends with them, because they got tired of the D/S relationship or they weren't really Subs, but 'bottoms'.

1. A domme, mistress and goddess are all basically the same thing - A domme is a female mistress (usually a Dom is male, a Domme is female - why they chose to add an extra me to it... lol) Mistress and Goddess are usually what you call your Domme. Depends on the lady - some prefer Mistress, other's perfer Goddess. I've been called both and it depends on the sub too - or how many she has - some will have certain subs call her Mistress and other's Goddess - or like how my wife and I share our slaves, so when we're both together with our sub, she's Goddess, I'm Mistress (I let her be Goddess because she owns the sim we play in LOL)

2. As for sims in particular - I'd say check out various Femdom places, Gor clubs (if you're into that), and see who you meet. Basically if you go in wearing a collar and cuffs, chances are some Dom/Domme will initiate contact and it's a matter of finding someone you enjoy spending time with. Remember it's not so much the place as it is the person. I've met a lot of Doms/Dommes in my time in SL that really had no business calling themselves Doms, either they were too lax on their subs or just utter douchebags that only serve to make the whole BDSM community look bad. Just do a search and see what has people LOL - even "popular" places can be dead at times. So it's really just look at what traffic that place has in their search.

As for the "loss of control" let your new Dom/Domme know that you are turned on by that. If anything, hang out at RLV playgrounds - Southside Snakepit is pretty good - sometimes busy, sometimes slow. Or Public Disgrace, that's usually pretty busy and attracts a lot of doms (And subs) - so if you did want to try your Dom side out, there's usually some **bleep** with her RLV on that would love for you to capture her and play with her. I've met a few subs of my own that way. (Of course I'm looking for girls that say in their profiles that they're into girls or are lesbian/bi)

Good luck on your search - and hey remember, even as a sub you're still in control - if you don't like your Dom/Domme, tell them so and leave. But do maintain proper communication with them, nothing will ruin your own rep than by constantly running away from Dom/Dommes and hanging out always looking for a new one. Communicate what your likes or dislikes are and go from there. If they're a good Dom, they'll take it into consideration, if they're just taking in slaves to have slaves to they can brag "I have 39 toy boys" but they never do anything with you - then they aren't for you.

Conaletta wrote:

Hm, if you're into femdom I wouldn't check out a Gor place.

There is a version of gor that is femdom. It falls under Evolved Gorean, here is a SURL for one such sim called Valnor