confused can@t now edit question

tracey Moonshadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

help I am super stressed. now I can't edit a question as edit not there. all I want todo is to  leave  second life.

I seem to still have premium membership but own no land. please could someone who knows about all this sort of stuff help me.

please keep it simple as no idea what I am doing.

btw have cancellation pening on account change. does that make any sense?

All I wan to do is leave second life!

3 answers to this question

You are risking having your multiple, repeated questions rejected by the moderators as spam. You have been answered in extremely simple terms.  The topic itself is very basic. Several people have now answered in detail and have explained how to edit a question in Answers.

To add information to a question, click on the OPTIONS link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.

Tracy - Shall we do this one more time, Step by Step

1) Have your credit card or debit card in front of you.

2) Call Linden Support at:

Concierge Support Phone Numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long Distance

8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646

3) Tell the nice person you totally screwed up canceling your account and the day you originally tried to close it.

Being honest with the Support Agent about not understanding any of this process will allow them to respond to you in terms that you can relate to.

4) Offer to pay the $30.00 USD you now owe them so you can close your account. They should be able to process that past due amount over the phone. If you are lucky, they may be able to "forgive" some of that amount owed.

5) Ask them to please help you to completely close & cancel your account. Tell them you have no idea what abandoning all land means and that you have no ideal how to do this and lack the ability to do Second Life anymore.

P.S. - I'm sorry,  You not understanding what you signed on for nor how to use the help facilities available to you does not excuse you from the bills you have outstanding. Further, why didn't you call them about this earlier?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.