Why won't the viewers work?

Cubay Farlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried to get viewer 2 to work but it just keeps crashing before it even finishes loading initially. I can get it to download but after that it wont stay on, it just crashes before it finishes loading.  I also get the same problem with firestorm as well and a couple other viewers that are mesh enabled.  I am only able to get a couple of viewers to work on my laptop. Any info would be appreciated.

2 answers to this question

At around 4:40 SLT I answered your question that Rolig linked to.  Unless you've gotten a new computer since then the answer is the same.  Your computer will not handle mesh viewers.....ask the same question 50 different ways and the answer is always going to remain the same.

I'm sorry if you don't like the news......but there's nothing any one can do to fix it but you.  Get a better computer that is capable of running the programs you want to run on the computer.  Or stick with the viewers based on the very old 1.23 SL viewer code that is obsolete.  There are a few out there but that's probably not going to be the case in a few months.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.