Don't DO it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ugh... yes I do sometimes do the silly pose but just for tinting a hairbase. I do change clothes when i'm somewhere but I do it in a manner that keeps me clothed at all times. In SL you cant really ask for more than that can you? The ocational checking of a tinted hairbase and a quick costume change. It's no big deal if your not getting in anyones way or haveing nockers out in places where its not apropriate.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Whom are you replying to and to whom are you asking these questions?

They are probably replying to me Perrie, since I was the OP. lol, the thread was posted tongue in cheek anyhow cuz well...I been away and missed ya all, even grumpy gusses like Funk-o-rama or w/e ;)

and yea, I aint the SL police but damn, it's like when you're at the baseball game and the pitcher  fondles the ball, plays with the little sack, and then um...adjusts something he shouldn't be touching at all and 30 thousand people pretend they didn't just see that.

Then spits on the ground just for good measure ;)

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

They are probably replying to me Perrie, since I was the OP. lol, the thread was posted tongue in cheek anyhow cuz well...I been away and missed ya all, even grumpy gusses like Funk-o-rama or w/e
;)

and yea, I aint the SL police but damn, it's like when you're at the baseball game and the pitcher  fondles the ball, plays with the little sack, and then um...adjusts something he shouldn't be touching at all and 30 thousand people pretend they didn't just see that.

Then spits on the ground just for good measure
;)

or like the quarterback in football games..

lets look at this game for a second..a man walks up to another man that is bent over..then puts his hands between his butt and pulls out something big and brown and then throws it at other people..

who thinks of these games? \o/

hehehehe

Ceka Cianci wrote

lets look at this game for a second..a man walks up to another man that is bent over..then puts his hands between his butt and pulls out something big and brown and then throws it at other people..

hehehehe

LOL! yup. tight ends and end zones and wide recievers, oh my!

yea, not ust baseball I guess, hehe

*looks around 

>.>

<.<

:D

Toys for Boys

embedding was disabled, but lol, all this stuff did happen in the wide open public and a lot of it on TV :P

Enjoy

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

They are probably replying to me Perrie, since I was the OP. lol, the thread was posted tongue in cheek anyhow cuz well...I been away and missed ya all, even grumpy gusses like Funk-o-rama or w/e
;)

Then spits on the ground just for good measure
;)

or like the quarterback in football games..

hehehehe

I guess woman's athletic cups must fit much more comfortably than the male counterpart.

You have no idea how uncomfortably hot, sweaty, sticky and itchy they can get.

And is it any wonder that after getting sacked by a 300 pound tackle that a quarterback would need to get his body parts back in place!

Hehe, I just watched a video on how it's all very scientific..

450psi on average to take a heater to the cup. But some guy has invented a new one that knocks it down to about 110. Look up nutty buddy on sport science on you tube, lol. It actually should be one of the one's on the side bar of the one I just posted on page 3

Nuuna Nitely wrote:

Really? Little problems like this now bother people? Sheesh lighten up and just cam away. 

This^^^

As long as the person isn't actually blocking a door or TP spot, there's no reason at all that the OP should even care if someone else looks like a doofus for editing appearance when dancing. Half the dances people spend good money on now days look just as stupid.

Nuuna Nitely wrote:

Really? Little problems like this now bother people? Sheesh lighten up and just cam away. 

Hehehe, well yesterday I was in a live SL concert, tens of avatars present there.  There was a big guy standing near the performer.  I guess he was not quite satisfied with his looks.  He started to edit his appearance right there next to the performer.  I saw nothing wrong in his appearance, and no change at all when he was finally finished.  Amazingly this was not a newbie, but an avatar over four years old.  :smileysurprised:

Ok, that was not an end of the world, but it sure looked silly. :smileytongue:

LOL @ peeps telling me to lighten up when the post was meant in humor to begin with. Back at ya babes :P

But thanks everyone who pointed out the how to turn that off to other people's view. As I said I do try to avoid having to do that. I've found swapping bald base as effective as edit mode for fixing a no rez problem and I save all my outfits ahead of time at home including attachments so there's really no reason for me to ever have to go into edit in public. I have been known to change entire avis or outfits on the fly from time to time, but having them pre-saved makes it as fast as a rebake.

Myself though I do think the oddities like this or people building with disjointed arms, default avatars waddling like ducks with something up their bumm detract from the experience for everyone. well along with lag, slow rez times and a few other things that just in general make things seem klunky.

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

Hehe, I just watched a video on how it's all very scientific..

450psi on average to take a heater to the cup. But some guy has invented a new one that knocks it down to about 110. Look up nutty buddy on sport science on you tube, lol. It actually should be one of the one's on the side bar of the one I just posted on page 3

This reminds me of the George Carlin bit, "you can say the batter has two balls on them but you can't say he just got hit in the balls."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.