Uploading Pics onto profile feed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KC Hinchcliffe wrote:

Hi, 

I've been having trouble uploading pics onto my feed, I'm on the new firestorm viewer. I've tried making the pic smaller but it still keeps saying posting. Has anyone else had the same problem? A little help would be appreciated thanks

KC Hinchcliffe

I've heard that many people have had problems posting pics to the feed while using the Firestorm viewer.  I never have so I've never been concerned enough to look for an answer, maybe someone else has.  You might want to ask about it in the Phoenix/Firestorm Support group (link) and use another viewer to post pics to feed until you find a fix.

...Dres

KC Hinchcliffe wrote:

Hi, 

I've been having trouble uploading pics onto my feed, I'm on the new firestorm viewer. I've tried making the pic smaller but it still keeps saying posting. Has anyone else had the same problem? A little help would be appreciated thanks

KC Hinchcliffe

Yes there is a workaround, that will cost you 10 LS.

First upload a pic to your inventory....than after that, you can post to feed. Dont ask why or how, but it worked for lots of ppl already....

Kazimira McConnell wrote:

I still cant work out how to get photos posted to a feed from my computer in the first place.

That's because it's you're not supposed to be able to.  The only way around that is if you upload a photo, place it on a prim and take a pic of it inworld.  I would have to image setting it to full bright and attaching it as a hud would be your best bet, but since I've never actually done it myself, I wouldn't really know.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.