Group of people looking for Sci-Fi/Futuristic RP

Shasilk Kaul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Me and a group of friends are interested in joining up on a  Sim. We're looking for something futuristic and such. This is what we're looking for. Though note.. it honestly doesent have to be this exact specifics. But. This is just what we've come up with.

Basically. Something in a city. Um.. A big Sim. Futuristic, robotics.. etc. Um. We're looking for an adult sim. Though not needing to be adult oriented. Something with people... Um. We searched but... really all we got was a bunch of BDSM dungeons... so... IF anyone could point us in a direction towards some very good, sci-fi esque city Roleplaying Sims? We'd be thankful.Very thankful! 

I came to the sad conclusion, that trying to find this sort of RP on SL is a lost cause. I searched too and the result has been similar ...

as for those mentioned in the reply above, then .. it might sound evil .... none of them is a RP sim. However Insilico and Doomed Ship look relaly good at least.. Two other very good looking sims taht can act as a place for RP is S.I.C. and Hangars Liquides.

In Hangars Liquides RP is being curretnly build up but it is in early stages right now so it might develop if all goes well.

But if you have a group of people willing to RP then the best thing is to find a good looking place and just RP there on your own. In time .. maybe .. somewhere .. someone will build a sci-fi RP sim (however sims are expensive and even when people build RP sims they tend to fill it up with supernatural things and vampires what isn't really the thing I am looking for)

Check the Larisa Project... it might be a bit different that your request... but its a moonbase on a who-knows-where system, with a taint of sci-fi horror to it for a real intriguing roleplay session... and the group always has roleplay adventure gigs moving on.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.