how to check the status of a case

Johanna Loopen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Johanna,

Just login to your Secondlife.com account and then head over to the Case History page:

https://support.secondlife.com/history/?lang=en-US

Here your open and closed cases will be presented to you.

On the right hand side of the page presented is the Case Status Legend

This tells you the meaning of where your case in in the support process.

• Like 1

uong1990@yahoo.com   

A comment has been added to your Case..

Case: 01674881 Avatar:  Type: Account on Hold Status: Waiting for Customer Acceptance   Hello Rosepedal resident,

Thank you for contacting us.I'm sorry to hear that your email address and password was changed on your account. I know how stressful and frustrating this can be. Your account was placed on hold for a security review because of unusual activity. So that we can complete our review, can you please verify the following information:

1.      What city were you born in? 

2.    A list of your alternate accounts.

We will be taking every step possible to resolve this matter.

In the meantime, we suggest that you do not create duplicate tickets because this will only cause delays and possible misrouting of your case. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely, MaceioM Scout Customer Support Linden Lab

Please note, Linden Lab reserves sole discretion in considering whether to take any action toward account restoration.

Terms of Service regarding account registration: http://secondlife.com/corporate/tos.php#tos3

To reply to this case, either Reply to this email, or visit : https://secondlife.com/my/support/?caseID=01674881

(To view the Case online, you will need to log into Secondlife.com with this Avatar: )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant seem to view my case for some reason, please help me!!!

Case #02434377    Case#02434632 are both mine...combined I do believe.  I was able to get inworld.. some of the LL funds are returned .. awaiting the rest soon.. No problem..Thankyou ... Now I get in world.... and am not able to stay there ..I seem to lock up once I tp out into a store or club for music.

I am not sure if this related as I didnt have this issue before... ty for your time and much appreciated assistacne 

Wildiswonderful aka CJ Sorciere..

I am close to email if i need to do more ..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.